Toastmaster hire Newcastle
What can a
do for you?
A Toastmaster not only add a touch of class at your special occasion,
but they can also help with your day,
stay organised and make sure it goes off without a hitch.
Why not get in touch, to discuss how Tim,
can help Your day be perfect?
Toast Master in Newcastle UK
Welcome to the Newcastle Master of Ceremonies
I am the only North East Toastmaster professionally trained with the Executive Guild of Toastmasters and Town criers.
I have spent my working career in the North East and I understand the real passion people feel for OUR region and its rich heritage.
Tim is a proud member of the Executive guild of Toastmasters. Available for wedding day speaches, christenings, charity & fund raising events Masonic Ladies evenings and more
Tim is affiliated to the Toastmasters general council.
Affordable Tim’s prices are based on his love of the profession, he can work with your budget to make sure you get the best day possible.
Tim is a fantastic, professional Toastmaster and he ensures that our events go off without a hitch every time. We can not recommend him enough!
Toastmaster hire Newcastle
Civic and Ceremonial Functions
Weddings and other Celebrations
- Receive and direct your wedding guests
- Take charge of any cards and wedding gifts and arrange the Gift Table
- Assist with the Civil Ceremony
- Greet the Bridal Party when they arrive from the Church
- Organise the receiving line
- Announce the wedding breakfast and direct guests to their places
- Announce the entrance of the bride and bridegroom and take them to their places
- Say grace before the meal or introduce a guest to do so
- Announce and organise the cutting of the cake or other ceremonies
- Announce any toasts and speeches and assist with presentations
- Close the formal proceedings and take the bride and bridegroom as they retire
- Welcome and direct any evening wedding guests
- Introduce the First Dance
Banquets, Formal Dinners and Luncheons
- Receive and direct your guests to the main reception
- Receive and direct VIP guests to the President’s reception or equivalent
- Announce the meal and direct guests to their places
- Announce and lead in procession the Top Table guests
- Say the grace before the meal or make known to guests
- Propose or trumpet the Loyal Toast
- Announce toasts and speeches
- Assist with presentations
- Close the formal proceedings and conduct the Top Table out
Newcastle Toastmasters at Your Corporate Functions and Events
- Run seminar or lecture programmes, introduce and thank speakers
- Act as Linkman at awards ceremonies, conferences, conventions…
- Interview guests and VIPs at conventions or recording sessions
- Act as Announcer for exhibitions and shows
- Compere or commentate upon Fashion shows, product demonstrations and other live-action events
- Provide voice-over for films and recordings
Hiring Toastmasters Newcastle for Masonic Functions
- Arrange the Receiving Line and introduce Guests to the President & his Lady
- Liaise with the Festival secretary, photographer, banqueting manager, band leader, DJ or other entertainment.
- Call Guests to Dinner
- Announce the Entrance of The President & his Lady
- Announce Grace by Lodge Chaplain
- Announce Wine takings between courses
- Announce the singing of Grace
- Announce The Loyal Toast by The President
- Call Stewards to collect Ladies Gifts
- Announce Charity / arrangements for selling of Raffle Tickets
- Announce Speeches and sing the Ladies Song
- Lead the President and his Lady from the Banquet
- Announce first dance of President & his Lady
- Organise / Draw Raffle
- Any other duties requested by Festival Committee
- Close proceedings as appropriate.
Toastmasters Newcastle for Your Charity Events
- Receive and direct your guests as required
- Liaise with event photographers and videographers
- For luncheon or dinner, direct guests to their places
- Introduce speakers and entertainments
- Organise “ice-breaker” and other fund-raising amusements during the event
- Manage the drawing of the raffle and call the winning numbers
- Act as Auctioneer
- Conclude the formalities and disclose the totals raised